Nike Huarache 5 Lax Elite Thompson LE Cleat
If you know lacrosse, you know the Thompson Bros and the unrivaled enthusiasm they bring to the game. Their Iroquois heritage had the game in their hands since birth, and their time spent practicing together since has resulted in some truly beautiful plays. Oh, and did we mention they shattered the NCAA scoring record? Yeah, so we're guessing they're going to be leading the charge for years to come.
The Nike Huarache 5's are one of the gold standards when it comes to footwear in lacrosse. They've been revamped year after year, and this year's iteration features their synthetic leather band cross hatched design and flywire cable reinforcement for dynamic lockdown and fit. Meanwhile their super lightweight TPU outsole and 3/4 length wedge midsole provide ample support during the hardest cuts. Twelve strategic cleats, with sidewall shovel cleats included create remarkable traction on the field.
- Synthetic leather bands are woven for flexibility and a lightweight, breathable feel
- 3/4-length wedge Phylon midsole for midfoot cushioning and support
- No-sew overlays and Flywire cables provide a dynamic fit and lockdown
- TPU outsole for lightweight support
- Twelve strategically placed cleats for incredible traction
- Sidewall shovel cleats for quicker, stronger edge movements